Happy Birthday Toothless Wylie!!!

Happy birthday to this sweet boy of mine. I love him to pieces! The day before Wylie was born I was reading my scriptures and came to Alma 48:17-18 in The Book of Mormon. Yes, I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. As soon as I read these scriptures I had the distinct impression that Wylie had a strong testimony and wanted to be raised like these "men of God."

Baby Wylie
Alma 48:17-18
17 Yea, verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men.
18 Behold, he was a man like unto Ammon, the son of Mosiah, yea, and even the other sons of Mosiah, yea, and also Alma and his sons, for they were all men of God.




I felt I had my work cut out for me. Wylie is a leader and has the desire to follow Christ and wants to be raised like this. I felt I had learned something about my baby that was soon to be born. The very next morning I went into labor with Wylie. Almost like he was waiting for me to learn this little lesson about him before he arrived in my arms.

Wylie is such a sweetheart. He helps his little sister Lilah out. He was so excited to get a brother when Myles was born. He is excited for his new brother to be born too.

He also just lost another tooth. He was so excited to pull it out on his own. He had me tie some floss around it and immediately yanked it out! I almost didn't get a picture he pulled it out so fast!


Wylie, the stud muffin, came home from school on his birthday with a cute booklet of pages from his classmates. They all wrote him notes. I noticed that several pages from girls told him how cute and nice he is. One even mentioned how the girl likes him because he makes her laugh! This boy sure is a lady's man! Yikes!  

Wylie's birthday!
Happy birthday Wylie!



Comments

  1. This last picture is how old all your kids are in my mind. They are forever frozen at this age! Hah!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Follow Your Promptings!

Be Brave Mom

Peaches the Miracle Puppy - The Second Miracle