36 weeks prego!



 I realized the other day that I haven't taken very many pictures of this baby belly. So for the sake of memories for baby 7 here are a few pictures!


Baby is finally head down! Love feeling those kicks in my side verse straight down! Although, I am questioning whether he is crooked in there. He feels like his head is more angled toward my left hip!


I love that Myles is copying me in this picture! To bad he's cut off a bit. He still has a puppy dog nose painted on from a ward party!


Always hard to imagine how the youngest will act towards the new addition! It never gets easier for me trying so hard to make the youngest feel excited about the baby. I try to include them in all baby stuff when the baby arrives. It can be so nerve racking but I think it's so important. 


He says he's excited for baby brother. I hope he stays that way! I'm getting so anxious for the end of this pregnancy! I'm 36 weeks. Earliest I've gone into labor is 37 weeks. All the other kids were born in the 38th week. I've never made it to 39 weeks though. My to-do list feels like it's still a mile long. But everything aches, I have so many contractions that come and fizzle out, and I'm so tired! It'll all work out despite my anxiety though! End of pregnancy always feels longer than the whole thing feels like!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow Your Promptings!

Be Brave Mom

Peaches the Miracle Puppy - The Second Miracle