"Huge Gene"

I've been so grateful for all the help that my mom has provided for me while I've been sick this week. After she has picked my elementary school kids up for me from school she has stayed to read with Wylie for his homework. After the first day of my trying to sound out words with Wylie while I had no voice I was so grateful she took over this task! Today was especially funny once he realized the title of this book. I was super excited to hear "Huge Gene." It's ok, I totally feel huge and pregnant right now. I pointed out to Wylie that I do not spell my name like that though. 


This kid could not stop laughing at the name...


"Gene is not just big. Gene is huge."


Really grateful for this lady, my mom.


Also grateful for the memories this boy is creating with his Grandma.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Follow Your Promptings!

Be Brave Mom

Peaches the Miracle Puppy - The Second Miracle