Today's Craziness


Kayla's class has been working on memorizing poems. She had a poem reading today that we watched in her classroom. I was impressed with how well she memorized the poem. But she gets so nervous that she talks so fast through it. I've been reminding her to pause while she practices at home. I think she may have recited the whole thing in one very long breath today! Good job with all your hard work Kayla Bean!



Kenzie had another cross country meet today. Four middle schools attended the meet! I am so proud of her! She got 5th place overall in the meet and 4th place in her own middle school! Woot Woot!

I'm starting to feel better today at least with how much I'm coughing. I'm still so tired but I think that will just take more time. Or maybe till the end of this pregnancy? Er.....maybe till after the newborn stage? Haha....ugh. More awesome help today though! My mom came and made dinner and cake! My brother is amazing and came over to mow my lawn. I actually really like mowing my lawn but I know I wouldn't be able to do it right now so I'm glad he came to help out! Greg's dad also came to town last night and is visiting this weekend. Kids love playing with grandpa!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Follow Your Promptings!

Be Brave Mom

Peaches the Miracle Puppy - The Second Miracle